As your agent, it is my duty to give you my best in every facet of the process, no matter what the circumstances. I’ll put your interests first and help you get what you want. I am here to represent you and help you reach your goals. Buying or selling a home is a major decision; I want my clients to be satisfied with their purchase or sale during and after the full process.
My goal always, is to understand my client’s needs, listen to their concerns, and provide a commitment of excellence ensuring customer satisfaction. Whether you are a first time buyer, a seasoned investor, or selling your property, I have knowledge, drive, and experience to assist you with all your real estate needs.
If you are in need of assistance with buying or selling a home in the greater Salem region, I would love to help. I am actively taking on new clients, and I would be happy to help consult on any of your Real Estate needs.
My Services Include:
- Complete, submit & file paper work – Real estate agreements, documents, & digital record keeping.
- Plan & coordinate: Appointments, showings, & Agent/Client Meetings
- Present offers & negotiate on behalf of client.
- Keep constant, instantaneous, and open communication line w/ client: Call, Email, and Text.
- Utilize digital and social media to market your home to all applicable demographics.
A Small Step into my Life:
- U.S Army Veteran: 4 years in a field Artillery unit as a Multiple Launch Rocket Specialist. 1 Deployment.
- Master’s degree in Business and Public Administration from Villanova University. December, 2017
- Grew up in the Salem/ Keizer area: Love traveling, hiking, day trips and adventures with friends and family.
- Married the love of my life and father to the best little girl around.