Born from the desire to serve the needs of our community, the Willamette Valley Chamber for Commerce was established to:
- Encourage local commerce
- Assist merchants to become more profitable
- Provide no-cost fundraising opportunities to schools, youth groups, non-profits organizations, and churches.
- Improve our local economy
What makes the WVCC different from Chambers of Commerce and networking groups?
- The primary focus of most other groups is business to business commerce. Although the WVCC does promote business to business commerce, our primary focus is helping member merchants invite the general public into their businesses.
- The WVCC gives free memberships to schools, youth groups, churches and many types of non-profits and provides way for them to raise funds with no out of pocket costs.
- Members of the WVCC in any city, are welcome to attend functions in any other city that has a chapter.
- The WVCC advertises on radio, TV, and in print to direct the public to our web site where they can find member businesses.